KC 71 ERP HIGH VOLTAGE INSULATION TAPE
KC71 is a self-amalgamating ethylene rubber tape used on solid dielectric cable for electrical insulation and jacketing in splices up to 69KV and for building stress cones in termination up to 35KV.
The tape comes with a separator that is removed during the taping process. Its 0.76mm thickness and quick amalgamation facilitates a rapid, void free insulation build-up that is electrically stable and moisture proof. KC71 is suitable for use with conductors rated at 90 degree C with an emergency overload rating of 130°C. The tape is also resistant to corrosion, chemicals and ultra violet light. KC 71 fully meets the table 1 requirement for type III tape in ASTM D4388.
- Electrical insulation and jacketing and splices of solid electrical cable up to 69kV
- Building stress cones in termination of solid dielectric cable up to 35kV.
- Jacketing of indoor terminations.
- Bus bar insulation and corrosion protection.
- Jacket repair and restoration in all type of cable.
- Moisture sealing application.
Dimensions: ¾” X 0.30’ /19mm X 0.76mm X 9.1m