KC 73 SILICONE RUBBER TAPE
KC 73 is a self-amalgating silicone rubber tape used for jacketing high voltage solid dielectric cable terminations through 69kv and as primary insulation for silicone rubber cables where class "H" continous tempreture of 180C exist. The tape is put up on an easily removed disposable seperator.
KC 73 is track and arc resistant with excellent conformability and weathering characteristics. The tape is also resistant to corrosion, chemicals, ozone and ultra violet light. Use for terminations outdoors or in areas subject to contamination and moisture. Available in several colors for phase identification in 3 core cable.
- Jacketing of high voltage solid dielectric cable terminations upto 69kV.
- Located outdoor or in contaminated areas.
- Primary electrical insuation for class "H" silicone rubber cables with continous tempreture upto 180C.
- Phase identification in 3 core cable.
- Oil stop application in transition splices.
1" x .020 x 30' / 25mm x .0.51mm x 9m