KC78 ELECTRICAL INSULATION FILLER TAPE
KC78 is a self amalgamating butyl rubber tape used on solid dielectric low voltage cable for electrical insulation and filling in around irregular shaped connectors. The tape comes with a separator that is removed during the tapping process. Its 3,175mm thickness and quick amalgamation facilities a rapid, void free insulation build up that is electrically stable and moisture proof.
The tape conforms easily using just finger pressure. Once applied KC78 should b overwrapped with KC63 vinly tape or KC71 high voltage rubber tape.
- Electrical insulation of splices and other connections on low voltage cable
- Filing in around split bold and other irregular shaped connectors.
- Padding bus - bar connections
- Moisture sealing high voltage splice ground leads
- Other moisture proofing application
1.5" x .125" x 5' / 38mm x 3.17mm x 1.5m